- 【Powerful Wireless Diagnostic Tool】Autel MK908 scanner can perform diagnosis task at a wireless range of 775 feet (230 meters) with the MaxiVCI Mini dongle provided. Its capacibility include but not limit to Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, DPF Regeneration, BMS, Throttle, Key Programming, ABS Bleed, Injector Coding, Power Balance, Suspension Calibration, Crankshaft Position Variation Learn, matchings and adaptations and etc. To check compatibility, please send VIN number to
- 【Full Bi-Directional Control】 MK908 Automotive Diagnostic Tool has bi-directional control capability over various car systems and components and is able to perform active tests (functional tests) like ABS bleeding, Motor Pump Test to determine the integrity of the system or parts by reading ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states. To check compatibility,
- 【 Advanced ECU Coding Function】ECU Coding function allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, recode adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements to improve driving performance, fuel efficiency and reduce power loss. It takes care of professionals who like to perform advanced functions as ECU coding, bi-directional control, active test etc., for getting complex diagnosis efficiently.
- 【All System OE-Level Diagnosis】Coming with complete connector kit attached, Autel MK908 Scan tool can access all available vehicle modules like PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, BCM, TPM, SCCM and etc and perform OE-Level diagnosis to read/clear fault codes, view live data, perform active tests, matchings, adaptations, and etc. MK908 diagnostic tablet can also work with Autel add-ons like digital inspection camera, oscilloscope to further extent capabilities
- 【Newer Vehicle Coverage & Warranty】MK908 can work on over 80+ American, European and Asian vehicles, mostly up to 2018, 2019 and for some up to 2020. Feel free to get technical support via AutelUS @ outlook . com. Autel MK908 comes with 1 Year FREE software online updates & 12 Months Warranty. It’s backed by 30 Day MONEY BACK OR NEW REPLACEMENT Return Policy. If you have any concerns, please contact us for help.
Autel MaxiSys MS906 Pro is in hot sale.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908, an Evolutionary Smart Solution for OE-Level Automotive Diagnosis Scanner Tablet
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Diagnositc Tablet (Upgraded of MaxiCOM MK808, MaxiSys MS908, MaxiSys MS908. Same as MaxiSys Elite)
- The MaxiCOM MK908 Diagnostic Platform is an evolutionary smart solution for specialized automotive diagnosis. Utilizing the powerful A7 quad-core 1.30GHz processor, and a 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, and based on the revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating system, the MaxiCOM organizes information with test instrumentation to help you diagnose symptoms, codes, and customer complaints easily, quickly and efficiently.
There are two main components to the MaxiCOM system:
- MaxiCOM Display Tablet – the central processor and monitor for the system.
- Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI) – the device for accessing vehicle data.
Features of Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Diagnostic Tablet:
- Complete OBD Capabilities: The Autel MaxiCOM MK908 covers all OBD2 functions. That includes reading and clearing codes, live data, freeze frame data, ECU coding, and adaptations among others. You can also use the AutoVIN to retrieve a vehicle’s information for identity.
- Compatibility and Vehicle Coverage: This car diagnostic tool offers an extensive vehicle coverage. It is compatible with more than 80 US, and Asian makes and models. Although it is an OBD2 scanner by default, the package comes with OBD1 connectors.
- Wireless Connectivity: The two available wireless connections are VCI and Wi-Fi. VCI links the scanner with a car’s OBD system through a range of 230 meters. Basically, you can move around your working area without the limits brought by a cable. As for the Wi-Fi, it allows you to access the web and retrieve useful diagnostic tips and tricks. You can also check for genuine and compatible parts in case you need to do any replacements.
- Rugged construction: All the good professional automotive diagnostic scanners are solidly built for durability. The same goes for the MK908 which features a strong rubber housing that protects the whole device from damage. You can use this scanner for up to 14 hours continuously without charging, thanks to the lasting 15000mAh lithium-ion battery.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 for Full System Diagnoses
About Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Tablet
- AUTEL is one of the automotive manufacturers and suppliers of professional diagnostic tools and comprehensive TPMS solutions in the automotive aftermarket.
- Since our foundation, we have been committed to creating maximum long-term value to customers worldwide by providing quality-assured, easy-to-use, cost-effective and innovative products.
- Autel MK908: An Evolutionary Smart Solution for OE-Level Automotive Diagnosis.
Techinical Specifications of the Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Professional Diagnostic Tablet
Comparison with MaxiCOM MK808, MaxiSys MS906, MaxiSys MS908
Exceptional OE-Level Coverage:
- As the fastest growing diagnostic company in the world, Autel has been committed to providing the best and easiest-to-use diagnostic solution with the most extensive coverage of all systems for all the major vehicle manufacturers.
All System ECU Key Coding:
- The Coding Function allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements.
- All Systems DTC Scan & Service Function
- Bi-Directional Control
- Auto VIN Technology
- MaxiFix Cloud-Based Info System
- Data Manager & Shop Manager
- Inspection Camera
- ADAS Calibration
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 All System ECU Key Coding
- The Coding function is used to configure the vehicle control modules(ECUs) with extra parameters, while Programming is used to reflash the vehicle ECUs.
- These functions allow you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements.
- MaxiCOM is one of the very few diagnostic systems in the world with the capability of preforming safe and reliable coding and flash programming with affordable costs.
All System ECU Coding
Bi-Directional & Active TesT
20+ OE-Level Service
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Specifications Details
|Operating System:||Androi 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor:||Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)|
|Memory:||2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory|
|Display:||10.1-inch LED screen with 1920x1200 resolution|
|Connectivity:||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) / USB: 2.0 / BT v.2.1 + EDR / SD Card (Support up to 32GB) / HDMI|
|Camera (rear):||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors:||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Audio Input/Output:||Microphone / Dual Speakers / 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack|
|Input Voltage:||12 V (9-24 V)|
|Power Consumption:||6.5 W|
|Protocols:||ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM,|
|Protocols:||CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,|
|Protocols:||GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN.|