Buy Autel MaxiSys Ultra diagnostic scanner can get free Autel MSOBD2KIT Non-OBDII Adapter Kit.
About this item:
The MaxiSys Ultra is Autel’s most ambitious diagnostic tablet designed to maximize technicians’ intelligence. It features a 12.9-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS, an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad) and substantial 256GB built-in memory. It offers new split-screen multi-application navigation to provide diagnostic guidance and confirm repairs of the tested components.
Combined with the dynamic topology module mapping, enhanced autoscan features and Intelligent diagnostic option, the MaxiSys Ultra offers the technicians step-by-step repair guidance. The new MaxiFlash VCMI functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter and CAN BUS tester. The convenient docking station of it ensures that you will always have the power to scan.
Main Features of Autel MaxiSys Ultra:
- Updated version of MS908P/Elite/MS909/MS919;
- All-in-one comprehensive scanner for large repair workshops;
- D-PDU/SAE J2534/RP1210/DoIP/CAN FD protocols are supported;
- Wider vehicle coverage for 99.99% cars’ makes in the market;
- 5-in-1 VCMI with functions of VCI, oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester;
- Advanced Programming and Coding, ECU upgrading & downgrading, ECU module matching & replacement, etc.
- 36+ service functions to fix all car-related problems, no need to turn to other scan tool or gurus;
- One-stop Intelligent Diagnoses based on DTCs, helping you have a clear picture of vehicle status;
- The Ultra features the TSB, repair tips, DTC analysis, etc.
- For each fault code, Ultra performs in-depth analysis and gives the OE data and processing suggestions.
- OE-level Topology Module Tree, helping you view the vehicle's crux much more intuitively;
- Split-screen multi-application navigation with super fast running speed, greatly improving your work efficiency;
- 10+ highly advanced functions: Active Test/Guided Functions/Personalization/Modification/ etc.;
- Multiple repair guidance: Technical Service Bulletin (TSB), DTC Analysis, Repair Assist, Repair Tips, Component Measurement, and Relevant Cases;
Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet.
Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes.
Multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.