Autel MaxiCOM MK808Z is an advanced tablet scan tool based on the Android operating system, upgraded version of MK808. Most Cost-effective Bi-Directional Control Scanner, Initial Adaptation, Self-learning or some Auto Detection function, 28+ Services, All system Diagnostics, Digital Inspection, FCA Auto Auth, IMMO Functions, Battery Registration and Reset and etc. Consist of MD802 and Mexicheck pro, This obd2 scanner's advantages not only lie in its comprehensive functions including Full systems diagnoses, all obd2 functions, various reset features (Oil reset, EPB/SAS/BMS/TPMS/DPF reset) but its excellent performance in advanced hardware, faster and more accurate diagnosis. Along with intuitive user interface & ultra-portability, MK808Z is the perfect companion for DIYers & reparir workshop.
- 28 Service Functions: Oil Reset, EPB Reset, SAS Calibration Reset, BMS Service, TPMS Reset, ABS Bleeding, IMMO Key, Sunroof, Suspension, AFS Headlamp Reset, Injector Coding, Throttle Adaptation, and etc.
- OE-level All System Diagnosis: Scan all the on-board system and read ECU information to receive fault code and then execute further analyze and maintenance.
- 13 Languages Support: English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian. Free to exchange language now. You need to offer the customer service SN.
- Auto VIN Technology: Skip the manual input and automatically receive vehicle make, model, year, and other information.
- Full OBD2 Functions: Check vehicle emission-related monitors.
- Worldwide Coverage: MaxiCOM MK808Z works on most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based, and newer vehicles to do the full systems diagnoses including reading/clearing codes and viewing live data to check the health status of parts.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: Compared with those at similar prices, this automotive diagnostic scanner supports basic IMMO functions and TPMS Service, including displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs, and registering sensors to the vehicle.
- USER-FRIENDLY: This is a tablet diagnostic scanner with a 7"touchable screen and enables sensitive response with a fast quad-core process; Moreover, with a Wi-Fi connection there is no USB or card reader needed for updating software (one-touch updates)
- Update Online: One Year Warranty & One Year Free Update Online & Newly Added Parameters and Car Models, after one year, the update fee is 150USD per year. You still can use this scanner with the current software version if you don't want to update
The Features of Autel MaxiCOM MK808Z
- Support IMMO functions
- TPMS sensor relearn
- Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
- Support battery registration and reset
- Read/clear codes for all available systems
- The scan tool reset service mileage and service intervals
- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
- Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
- The diagnostic tool displays live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle's make, model, and year information in no time
- The Autel MaxiCOM MK808 obd2 scanner read/clear codes for all available systems
- The diagnostic scanner supports forced diesel particulate filter regeneration and injector adjustments
MaxiCOM MK808Z Full Systems Diagnoses
- Read and erase codes for all available systems using the supported protocols. The tablet type MaxiCOM diagnostic tool is the best way to display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
- To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
- To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
- To diagnose the Fuel system if the vehicle won't start or the "Check Engine" light is illuminated. Check car's fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
- To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
- To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can't see clearly;
- To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
- And many more ...
Featuring bi-directional control, the Autel car diagnostic scanner MK808Z through active tests, this bi-directional diagnostic scanner can precisely locate the car problems, letting you quickly know whether a specific system, component, or subsystem is functioning properly or not.
✔️1) Autel MK808 can access vehicle-specific subsystems and conduct component tests after repairing or replacement to quickly identify whether the repair job works or not.
✔️2) Autel MK808 car scanner can send test commands to the subsystems or components. You can test the integrity of the system or parts by monitoring the operation of the tested parts, such as:
- Turn-ON/OFF Front and Rear side ACM Solenoid
- Turn on the radiator fan
- Turning the fuel pump on and off,
- Oil Pressure Control Test
- Inlet and Outlet Valve tests...
Professional OE-Level Diagnostics Troubleshoot All Hidden Problems
The automotive diagnostic scanner Autel MaxiCOM MK808Z, being capable of doing the OE-Level full system diagnostics, any problems that can damage your car are not allowed to hide. After numerous tests, we are sure that diagnostics done by MK808Z are as same deep and complete as the OE diagnosis tool of car makes.
Full System Diagnostics: The MK808Z is able to diagnostic systems include but not limited to the following systems
(Both auto scan and individual module scan are supported):
- Drive: Motor Electronics/ISM-Shift Module/Transmission Control/Exhaust System/Fuel Pump
- Chassis: Electric Stability/AMF Drive Unit/Adaptive Damping System/Electric Power Steering/Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Body: Supplemental Resistance System/Central Gateway/Electronic Ignition/Steering Column Module/Multifunction Control Unit/Sunroof/Tailgate Control/Weight Sensing System/Headlamp/Rear signal acquisition and actuation module/Trailer recognition module/ Seats and Doors/ Adaptive Directional Headlights/ Convertible Top Module/ Light Switching Center
- Information and Communication: Instrument Cluster/Rear Entertainment System/Navigation/Audio/Sound/Multifunction Camera/Digital Audio Broadcasting/Drive Kit for iPhone/Radio/Diver Assistance System/Park Distance Control
- OE-Level Diagnostics: The Autel MK808Z scanner tool can diagnose cars comprehensively and fully without resorting to any other equipment or consulting high-end technicians for guide. The functionality is advanced and complete while the operation process is quiet easy.
- Swift Diagnostics: Being equipped with Cortex-A9 processor, Autel MK808 can access every module quickly and smoothly. You can read the codes, live data and clear the codes in just a few seconds of each individual module. If you choose auto-scan, the whole system diagnosis could be done within just 15-20 seconds.
The MaxiCOM diagnostic system supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification
- Auto VIN Scan - The MaxiCOM diagnostic system features the latest VIN-Based Auto VIN Scan function to identify vehicles and scan all the diagnosable ECUs and run diagnostics on the selected system. This function is compatible with 2006 and newer vehicles.
- Manual VIN Input - For vehicles not supporting the Auto VIN Scan function, you may manually enter the vehicle VIN.
- Automatic Selection - The Auto VIN Scan can be selected after selecting the test vehicle manufacturer.
- Manual Selection - When the vehicle's VIN is not automatically retrievable through the vehicle's ECU, or the specific VIN is unknown, the vehicle can be manually selected.
MK808Z Additional Features
- SHOP MANAGER – You can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
- DATA MANAGER – The best solution for the data-related operations, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF，Review Data, Apps Uninstall, or Data Logging.
- WARRANTY & UPDATE - Full one-year warranty including all online updates and technical support. Updates can improve the Autel MaxiCOM MK808 capabilities and application functionality
- KEYS PROGRAMMING - By disabling the lost car key and programming the new car key, also called IMMO (Immobilization) service, this diagnostic tool can effectively protect your car from being stolen.
- TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT - Shop Manager on this automotive scanner manages the workshop info for you; Data Manager allows you to store, print, and review the saved files; MaxiFix Platform offers you various diagnostic resources. Also, you can get remote support from Autel's tech team.
Autel MK808Z supports 10,000+ vehicle models and 14 languages., European and Asia car models and solves 98% of vehicle problems. Vehicles adopted the OBD2 system in different regions around the world (For reference):
Unlock SGW Module in 2017+ FCA Vehicles
Fail to diagnose an FCA SGW-equipped vehicle?
NOW your Autel MK808S can be the licensed diagnostic scanner to bypass the SGW secure module, and have successful diagnostics on most 2017+ Chrysler & Fiat Vehicles!
Requirements: 1) you and your diagnostic tablet must be registered with an authorized AutoAuth account. 2) the diagnostic scanner must be connected to the internet. 3) the scan tool must have an active update subscription with the latest version of diagnostic software.
Available Diagnostics: clear codes, bi-directional functions, active tests, actuation & relearns, IMMO key programming - pulls PIN
|Operating System||AndroidTM 4.4.4|
|Processor||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)|
|Display||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution|
|Connectivity||Mini USB 2.0|
|Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)|
|Sensors||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto adjust|
|Audio Input/Output||Input: N/A|
|Power and Battery||3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery|
|Charges via 5 VDC power supply|
|Tested Battery Life||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input||5 V/1.5 A|
|Power Consumption||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 55°C(14 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)|
|Net Weight||788 g (2.42 lb.)|
|Supported Automotive Protocols||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed, Low-speed, and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6|
|Reading Codes||Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)|
|Erasing Codes & Reset||Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors|
|Data Stream||Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically, and stores freeze frame data|
|I/M Readiness Status||This shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing|
|Read Live Data Stream||Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in a live graphic (waveform) display|
|View Freeze Frame Data||Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the onboard computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs|
|O2 Sensor Test||Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle's onboard computer|
|On-Board Monitor Test||Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems|
|Read Vehicle Information||Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.|
Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
|Global Vehicle Coverage||Support many US cars after 1992, EU cars after 2002, Asia cars after 2008
Utilizes new Auto VIN ID Tech to automatically identify the vehicle's make, model, and year.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808Z For Abarth, Acura, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, Ford, GM, GTR, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lambor Ghini, Lancia, LandRover, Lexus, LT3, Maruti Suzuki, Maserati, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volkswagen CV, Volvo