Autel MaxiSys Ultra Overview:
As the Autel most ambitious diagnostics tablet, MaxiSys Ultra is designed to maximize technician intelligence. It features with a 12.9-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 256GB built-in memory, all powering the new split-screen multi-application navigation to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs. Combined with the dynamic topology module mapping, enhanced AutoSCAN features and Intelligent Diagnostics options, the Ultra offers the technicians step-by-step repair guidance. The new MaxiFlash VCMI functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester. The convenient docking station featured ensures you always have the power to scan. As the top-end diagnostic scanner in 2021, Autel MaxiSys Ultra is equipped with all funtions that you may need to be a professional mechanic:
Updated version of MK908P/MS908P/Elite/MS909/MS919;
One-stop Intelligent Diagnosis based on DTCs;
5-in-1 VCMI with functions of VCI, oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester;
Support D-PDU/SAE J2534/RP1210/DoIP/CAN FD protocols
Enhanced AutoScan &OE-level Topology Module Tree;
40+hot and special service for schedule maintenance;
Advanced E/CU Pro-gramming & Co-ding;
Split-screen multi-application navigation
10+ highly advanced functions: Active Test/Guided Functions/Personalization/Modification/ etc.;
Multiple repair guidance: Technical Service Bulletin (TSB), DTC Analysis, Repair Assist, Repair Tips, Component Measurement, and Relevant Cases;
Autel MaxiSys MS906 Pro is in hot sale.
Intelligent Diagnostics, One-Stop Solution for DTCs
Intelligent Diagnostics provides smart shortcuts for technicians to get information directly related to the fault code, rather than that isn’t relevant, helping technicians repair detected faults efficiently, making repair work 200% easier than ever.
One-Stop Solution to Guide Customers to Solve the Faults Step by Step
- Vehicle System and Detected DTC: displays the name of the vehicle system(s) and the detected DTC(s)
- Technical Service Bulletin (OEM Info): contains DTC-related recalls, TSB, and OEM campaigns.
- DTC Analysis: provides repair assistance information related to the fault code.
- Repair Assist: intelligently prioritizes DTCs and leads the user to the proper repair.
- Repair Tips: step by step guidance to efficiently to solve multiple faults
- Component Measurement: provides detailed information and instructional guides on using the oscilloscope to test components for faults.
- Relevant Case: offers relevant fault-clearing cases for reference.
- Compatible with: BMW, Ford, Audi, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Land Rover, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, VW, etc.
AUTEL MAXISYS ULTRA - 2022 TOP SCANNER
36+ Maintenance Functions Greatly Improve Work Efficiency
- 20 Commonly Used Reset Functions for Fast Maintenance or Repairs:
Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, ABS Bleed, TPMS, Airbag Reset, DPF Reg., IMMO Service, Injector Co-ding, SAS Calibration, Suspension Calibration, Throttle Adaption, ABS/SRS, Gear Learning, Sunroof Initialization, Seats Calibration, Language Change, Headlight Matching, A/F Setting, WIN DR Roof, Odometer, CHG Tire Size, Cylinder, Turbocharging, Limit, Trans Adaption.
- 10+ Advanced Functions for Different Vehicle Models:
Neutral Gear Position Learning, Torque Sensor Adjustment, Signal Check, Yaw Rate Sensor (YRS) Learn, Clutch Pedal Position Learn, Cylinder Power Balance, Component Matching, Stop/Start Reset, Transport Mode, Auto-Door Lock, etc.
- Oil Reset, to reset the oil service lamp for the engine oil life system; EPB Reset, to reset the brake pad after replacing the brake pad.
- ABS Bleeding, to perform various bi-directional tests of Anti-lock Braking System;
- Injector Co-ding, to write the new code to the CU after replacement of injector.
- Suspension Calibration, to adjust the height of the body; SAS Calibration, to calibrate the steering angle after replacement.
- BMS Reset, to perform a resetting operation on the monitoring unit of the vehicle battery.
5-in-1 VCMI, Diagnose & Pro-gram Vehicles More Efficiently
- 5-in-1: Except working as a diagnostic tool, it also functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester.
- More Advanced than J2534: With the 3 diagnostic protocols (D-PDU/SAE J2534/RP1210), Ultra can work with more OEM diagnostic tools and diagnose & Pro-gram more vehicles than J2534 gramming tools.
Advanced E/CU Pro-gramming & Co-ding:
As we all know, it has now became more and more necessary to perform Pro-gramming & Co-ding services in the aftermarket than ever. e.g., replacing a module, replacing the existing software or firmware in the E/CUs, fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues, etc. There are two general types of Pro-gramming operations:
● E/CU Pro-gramming: MaxiSys Ultra comes with E/CU Pro-gramming function on specific BMW and Benz models. It can Pro-gram/reflash the E/CU information after replacement or Pro-gram the existing software/firmware.
● Advanced E/CU Co-ding: Updating the computer software to the latest version, re-code adaptive data after repairs. There is one creative update: you can simulate the signals of various sensors and E/CU modules, quickly troubleshoot hardware problems without replacing modules, which gives the accurate location of troubles and then you can make amendment.
Bi-Directional Control (Active Test)
Accurately figure out whether a specific system, component, or a subsystem in vehicles goes well and locate the problem by interactively operating and testing the vehicle’s related actuators; Compatible with most vehicle models on the market.