The Autel MaxiSys Ultra Lite offers the most advanced approach to vehicle diagnostics with its dynamic topology module mapping for supported vehicles combined with its Intelligent Diagnostics feature that guides the technician from code to repair to test with detailed repair information and illustrations.
1 Year Free Update Service.
Support Multiple Languages: English, French, German, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Russian, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese
No IP Limitation problem: Autel MaxiSys Ultra Lite can be used in anywhere. Don't need to worry about the Tablet blocking.
Now it is PRE-SALE for this Autel MaxiSys Ultra Lite. We will ship it as soon as we have it in stock.
- To confirm compatibility before purchase, please email to [email removed by eBay] these information: Vehicle model and year, VIN, Engine code and functions needed.
Compare Autel MaxiSys Ultra and Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite:
The Differences between Autel MaxiSys Ultra and Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite:
With Different VCI:
Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite comes with MaxiFlash VCI, so it CANNOT support Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Waveform generator, CAN BUS Check.
Autel Maxisys Ultra comes with MaxiFlash VCMI 5 in 1 which can support VCI, Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Waveform generator, CAN BUS Check.
With Different Language Option:
Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite Support Multiple Languages Which includes English, French, German, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Russian, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese
Autel Maxisys Ultra Only Supports English. Can Not Change to Other Languages
Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite Can Not Support Maxi Data APP But Autel Maxisys Ultra Can.
The Similarity between Autel MaxiSys Ultra and Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite:
- Both Autel MaxiSys Ultra and Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite are Global Version, No IP Blocking Problem
- Both tools comes with 1 Year Free Update Online. After 1 Year, the one year update service costs 944 GBP/ Year
- Support Fully Same Functions including J2534 ECU Online Programming, Special Service Functions, Active Test, Guided Funtions, etc.
Autel MaxiSys Ultra Lite Description:
The Autel MaxiSys Ultra Lite is Autel's ambitious diagnostics tablet to date, featuring a 12.9-inch touchscreen Android-based tablet powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 256GB built-in memory. The Autel MaxiSys Ultra Lite offers the most advanced approach to vehicle diagnostics with its dynamic topology module mapping for supported vehicles combined with its Intelligent Diagnostics feature that guides the technician from code to repair to test with detailed repair information and illustrations. The Autel MaxiSys Ultra Lite features a rechargeable Lithium battery proving 8 hours of continuous use, a convenient docking station, and front and rear cameras.
Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite Features:
- Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
- OE-Level Topology Module Tree, helping you veiwing the vehicle's crux much more intuitively;
- Exceptional OE-Level Functionality from Comprehensive OBDII Diagnostics & Services to Advanced ECU Coding and Programming
150+ Brands, 20000+ Models---Fully Cover All the Models in Workshops
Upgraded from MS909/MS919, this Autel scanner Ultra Lite can swiftly evaluate cars’ health status for more models worldwide, even the latest models in 2022. Unlike the Autel MK908P, Ultra Lite supports diagnostics on Tesla and on McLaren.
- 99% Vehicles Coverage (1996-2022): Support 150 brands, 20000+ car models from the US, Europe, and Asia after 1996, including the latest models in 2022.
- FCA Vehicles: Support AutoAuth for FCA vehicles’ Secure Gateway module (from 2018-2022), Compatible with Fiat / with Chrysler / with Alfa Romeo / with Dodge / etc. (From 2018-2022).
- D-PDU / J2534 / RP1210 Diagnostic Protocols Cover More Vehicle Types;
- DoIP / CAN FD Protocols for High-Speed CAN Cover New Vehicle Models;
Top-Level Hardware---As Fast as a “Flash”
- Based on the fast & intuitive Android 7.0 operation system
- Powered by an Exynos8895 8-Core processor,
- Equipped with 4GB RAM & 256GB
- Extendable ROM and 18000mAh long-lasting batter,
- Autel advanced diagnostic tool Ultra Lite diagnoses as fast as a “Flash”.
- What’s more, there’s no IP restriction. The perfect match of updated software and hardware will bring you a better experience that you may never have.
MAXICOM ULTRA LITE
Remote Expert of this Autel smart obd diagnostic scanner Ultra Lite is a cloud-based solution offering connections to experienced experts for your remote programming needs.
- Low Delay: Communicate to the experts through integrated instant messaging and voice;
- Hire Experienced Experts directly from Ultra Lite: Easily contact a trusted expert directly from your Autel tools, such as MS906 Pro, MS909, MS919, MaxiSys Ultra, Ultra Lite, etc.
- Extensive Vehicle & System Coverage: Support mainstream brands & models, including GM, BMW, Mercedes, Chrysler, etc.
- One-Key to Create Orders: Effortlessly create an order with a tap on the screen;
Split Screen Display & Dual Wi-Fi & Auto VIN:
- Split-screen multi-application navigation allows you to view two applications side by side on the screen and provides diagnostic guidance to confirm repairs, greatly improving work efficiency.
- The Dual Wi-Fi connection enables you to connect the VCI to Ultra Lite via Wi-Fi and, at the same time, download programming data via Wi-Fi, making data transmission stable, fast, and effective.
- Compared with the Auto VIN of Autel MK908P diagnostic tools, the newly added Scan VIN/Scan License of Ultra Lite helps you identify the vehicle information faster and more precisely by scanning the bar code/VIN/License.
Pre- & Post-Scans:
The mechanic tool Ultra Lite supports the pre-scan and post-scan functions for you to tell customers what’s wrong with the car before repairs and proves all DTCs on the pre-scan report are fixed.
- Auto Scan the Vehicle–Codes and code details will be listed.
- Print Pre-Scan Report–Generate Pre-scan Report with vehicle images attached.
- Repair Vehicle
- Auto Scan the Repaired Vehicle–Ensure no new faults were created during repair and no DTCs are present at completion.
- Print Post-Scan Report–Prove all DTCs on the pre-scan report are fixed.
- 1x MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Main Unit
- 1x MaxiFlash VCI
- 1x Doching Station
- 1x Main Cable V2.0
- 1x USB 2.0 Cable V2
- 1x AC/DC Adapter
- 1x Auxiliary Power Outlet Adapter
- 2x Spare Fuse 6×30mm(2 Pcs)
- 1x Clamp Cable
- 1x USB to Ethernet Adapter
- 1x Guick Refernce Guide
- 1x Packing List
- 1x Soft Cloth
- 1x Carrying Case 650×185×430mm