2023 Autel MK808 Upgrated Version MaxiCOM MK808Z Launched which same functions with MK808 / MS808 tablet, but the system form Android 4.4 upgrated to Android 11, with 64GB SD card storage memory. Autel MaxiCOM MK808Z support swift diagnostic in one touch, and it is a powerful android tablet with intuitive 7 inch LCD touch screen capable of scanning all avilable modules with 1024x600 quality display makes intuitive user interface using the device. Support faulty codes and aiding in performing an extensive list of the most popular maintenance services including oil and service light resets and steering angle sensor calibration. The dignostic scanner tool’s quad-core processor and 64GB operating memory combined with its drill-down touch interface enables deft analysis of domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer. MaxiCOM MK808Z is your perfect ultra-portability companion.
Warm Remind: Autel MaxiCOM MK808Z = MK808S
💫Autel MK808Z has introduced a new model - Autel MK808Z-BT, which comes with the addition of Bluetooth connectivity.
- Easy Read & Clear Codes for All Availble Systems.
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
- Support forced DPF regeneration
- Cost-effective: Compared with those at similar price, this automotive diagnostic scanner supports basic IMMO functions and TPMS Service, including displaying sensor IDs from vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and registering sensors to vehicle.
- Easy to Use: Once accessed to the Diagnostics service of MaxiCOM MK808Z, here are a variety of functions available including oil reset and EPB/BMS/SAS/ DPF service which are used for the safety and efficient maintenance of systems.
- User-Friendly: This is a tablet diagnostic scanner with 7＂touchable screen and enables sensitive response with fast quad-core process; Moreover, with Wi-Fi connection there is no USB or card reader needed for updating software(one-touch updates).
- Update Online: One Year Free Update Online. After one year, the MK808 Series updates service is 100USD/ Year. The device still useful if don't want to update.
- Support Multi-Language : English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Swedish etc.
- Extensive Coverage: MaxiCOM MK808Z works on most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles to do the full systems diagnoses including reading/clearing codes and viewing live data to check the health status of parts.
- Advanced Hardware: Except its widely-used software, the advanced hardware also brings glory to its smooth and fast operation. Android-based tablet diagnostic tool greatly improves the working efficiency with performance and power optimized multi-core processor. Built-in battery has up to 4.5 hours battery life.
- Special Services: This MK808Z support Oil reset, EPB/SAS/BMS/DPF/TPMS reset, especially and the Anti-theft matching service is great for protecting user's car from being stolen, which is great for meeting most user's demand for efficient repair.
|Model||Autel MaxiCOM MK808Z|
|Operating System||Android 11|
|Processor||Cortex-A55 quad-core processor (1.8GHz)|
|Memory||4GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory|
|Display||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution|
|USB 2.0，Mini USB 2.0|
|SD Card (Support up to 64GB)|
|Sensors||Light sensor for brightness auto adjust|
|Audio Input/Output||Input: N/A|
|Power and Battery||3.7 V/5000mAh lithium-polymer battery|
|Charges via 5 VDC power supply|
|Input Voltage||5 V/1.5 A|
|Operating Temp||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temp||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Dimensions(WXHX D)||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm(6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)|
|Weight||885 g (2.31 lb.)|
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISo11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN) SAE J2610, GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP2.0,TP1.6
1. Full Systems Diagnoses (Read hard codes, clear trouble codes, view live data):
1) To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2) To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3) To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won't start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car's fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4) To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5) To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, accident might happen because you can't see clearly;
6) To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
2. 19 Kinds of Special Reset Service Fnctions
1) Car's Oil Reset: Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turn off the warning light;
2) EPB Reset: Maintains the electronic braking system safely and effectively through deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
3) SAS Reset: Performs calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS), which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of the calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
4) DPF Regeneration: Performs the regeneration procedure which is the DPF cleaning operation to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
5) BMS Reset: Re-match the control module and motoring sensor for battery detecting more accurately, clear original low battery information and prevent the related control module from detecting false information.
And many more ...
3. Complete OBD2 Functions
1) Reading codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2) Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3) Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4) I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5) Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6) View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7) O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
8) On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related power train components and systems.
9) Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10) Component Test: Allows initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system.
4. Additional Features:
SUPERIOR MECHANICS ASSISTANT: In addition to the MaxiCOM standard features and special functions, there are also a host of enhanced features that are specifically designed for common repair shop work, including; Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement, Force car's fuel injector regeneration and adjustment, Battery registration and reset, Sensor relearning after repair or replacement
1) SHOP MANAGER – You can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
2) DATA MANAGER – The best solution for the data related operations, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF，Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
3) REMOTE DESK – you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
5. The MaxiCOM Diagnostic System Supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification.
1) Auto VIN Scan: The MaxiCOM diagnostic system features the latest VIN-Based Auto VIN Scan function to identify vehicles and scan all the diagnosable ECUs and run diagnostics on the selected system. This function is compatible with 2006 and newer vehicles.
2) Manual VIN Input: For vehicles not supporting the Auto VIN Scan function, you may manually enter the vehicle VIN.
3) Automatic Selection: The Auto VIN Scan can be selected after selecting the test vehicle manufacturer.
4) Manual Selection: When the vehicle's VIN is not automatically retrievable through the vehicle's ECU, or the specific VIN is unknown, the vehicle can be manually selected.
Different Choice for Diagnoses
MK808Z is suitable for most OBD2 vehicles and support many car brands like Ford, Honda, Chevrolet, Jeep, Toyota, Dodge, GM, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Benz, etc.
When it comes to the Non-OBD2 vehicles, you can connect the device with vehicles via adapters (not included) to complete car diagnoses, and the signal connected will be more stable. This diagnostic tool support different kinds of adapter connection.
GLOBAL VEHICLE COVERAGE
Support many US cars after 1992, EU cars after 2002, Asia cars after 2008
Utilizes new Auto VIN ID Tech to automatically identify the vehicle's make, model and year .
Autel Scanner MaxiCOM MK808Z For Abarth, Acura, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, GM, GTR, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lambor Ghini, Lancia, LandRover, Lexus, LT3, Maruti Suzuki, Maserati, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volkswagen CV, Volvo etc..
- 1pc x USB External Power Adapter
- 1pc x User Manual
- 1pc x Quick Reference Guide
- 1pc x Main cable
- 1pc x Carry case
- 1pc x Mini USB Cable
MK808Z / MK808S
||MK808BT Pro / MK808Z-BT|
|Version||Suspend Production||Upgrated of MK808 / MX808||Upgrated of MK808BT|
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.4||Android 11||
|Processor||Cortex-A9 processor(1.6 GHz)||Cortex-A55 quad-core processor (1.8GHz)||Cortex-A55 quad-core processor (1.8GHz)|
|Memory||64GB||4GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory||4GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory|
|Display||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution|
|Connectivity||Mini USB 2.0
Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
USB 2.0，Mini USB 2.0
SD Card (Support up to 64GB)
USB 2.0，Mini USB 2.0
Wireless BT V2.1+EDR
HDMI Type A
SD Card (Support up to 64GB)
|Sensors||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto adjust||Light sensor for brightness auto adjust||Light sensor for brightness auto adjust|
|Audio Input/Output||Input: N/A
|Power and Battery||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|3.7 V/5000mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|3.7V/5000mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Input Voltage||5V/1.5A||5 V/1.5 A||5 V/1.5 A|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 55°C(14 to 131°F)||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm(6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm(6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)|
|Weight||788 g (2.42 lb.)||885 g (2.31 lb.)||885g (2.31 lb.)|
|Protocols||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISo11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN) SAE J2610, GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP2.0,TP1.6||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISo11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN) SAE J2610, GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP2.0,TP1.6|