When it comes to ultra-portability, MaxiCOM MK808z is your perfect companion. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, MK808 offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024x600 quality.Autel Autel Autel maxidiag md806 pro is also a very good scanner.
- Read/clear codes for all available systems
- Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
- Support IMMO functions
- Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
- Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
- Reset service mileage and service intervals
- Support TPMS sensor relearn
- Support battery registration and reset
Supported Automotive Protocols:
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
Autel MaxiCOM MK808s Functions:
Full System Diagnosis: Read and erase codes for all available systems using the supported protocols. The tablet type MaxiCOM diagnostic tool is the best way to display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review. Autel MK808z can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.It makes great sense in the safety driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift, this diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
Special Service Functions:
Oil reset service allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
- EPB service is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
- BMS service allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- DPF service specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- SAS service helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- TPMS service makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s E-C-U, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
- IMMO, the unique function MK808 has at this price, is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
Complete OBD2 Functions:
- Reading codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
- Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Data Stream: Reads and displays live E-C-U/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
- I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related power train components and systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Component Test: Allows initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system.
- 1 x Main Unit
- 1 x USB External Power Adapter
- 1 x Main Cable
- 1 x Mini USB Cable
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide