2022 Autel MaxiCOM Flagship Scanner – upgraded from MS906TS, MS906BT, MS906PRO, MK908. Up-to-date software covers the most recent car models in 2022.
Top-of-the-Line Scan Tool – OBDII/All System Diagnostics, unprecedented 36+ Hot Service Functions, advanced offline & online E/CU Co#ding, Active Tests, VAG Guided Functions, Power Balance, Online Account Login Service, Autovin & AutoScan, PreSCAN & PostSCAN, Camera-based Barcode Recognition (previously ONLY found in Elite II) … ALL-IN-ONE!! Put ordinary car scanners in your garage to shame!
Widespread Car Coverage – 150+ car manufactures, 10,000+ models, still expanding for the latest makes and models.
Online & Offline E/CU Co/ding – access to E/CU modules to alter the original car settings, upgrade the car performance, shield auto start & stop, and setup new actuators … ONLY the dealership-level diagnostic scanner can do this wonder.
36+ Service Functions – this Autel MaxiCOM scanner is fully equipped with all popular reset & relearn functions making it easier than ever to fix most maintenance issues. The amount of functionality is unprecedented.
Expand Features with Service Tools – this MaxiCOM diagnostic scanner can work with 1) MaxiBAS BT506 Battery Tester; 2) Oscilloscope MP408; 3) Endoscope MV105 & MV108.
Ultra-Level Settings – multitasking Android 10.0 OS, faster ever 8-core Qualcomm 660 processor, 4GB+128GB Memory, 8-inch 1920*1200 touchscreen, massive 11600mAh battery, 16MP Rear + Front camera, VCI connection, etc. to greatly smooth your workflow and boost efficiency.
1-Year Software Upgrade (No Fee) – save costly subscription fees for a whole year to keep this Autel MaxiCom scan tool regularly enhanced.
13 Languages Menu – English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
36+ HOT Service Functions
Aside from the typical functions that you might expect such as oil reset, there are plenty of others that are great additions to this Autel MaxiCom diagnostic tool Autel maxicom mk906 pro. You can complete 99% repairs and general maintenance using dealership-level relearn procedures. Check out the following list:
- Oil Light Reset: reset the oil service lamp after changing the engine oil; re-calculate the optimal oil life change interval.
- Steering Angle Reset: reset the steering angle to zero to keep the car running straight.
- Injector Co#ding: write the new injector code into the car system for the correct cylinder injection quantity.
- Electronic Parking Brake Reset: help replace and reset the brake pad.
- ABS Bleeding: help exhaust the air in ABS in an easy way.
- Throttle Adaptation: initialize the throttle actuators to the default state.
- Battery Matching: register the battery after replacement.
- DPF Regeneration: help remove the particulate matter to keep the trap stable.
- Tire Pressure Reset: reset the tire pressure.
- Suspension Level Calibration: adjust the vehicle body height sensor for level calibration.
- Headlight Matching: initialize the adaptive headlamp system.
- Gearbox Matching: help complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear shifting quality.
- Sunroof Initialization: initialize the sunroof when to be locked off, or closed.
- Tooth Learning: help to finish tooth learning after changing the crankshaft in the car engine.
And many more. The new service functions keep rolling out from Autel, including expanded coverage for the latest vehicle makes and models.
E/CU Co#ding. Online & Offline.
One of the most impressive features from this Autel MaxiCom diagnostic scanner is its E/CU Co#ding. You can use it to recode elements of a car’s CPU. This is particularly useful when you need to make car customizations or setup actuators after repair or replacement:
- Fine-tune the vehicle’s performance like activate higher-level functions to bring out car’s maximum potential. For example:
- Make the moving pointer perform self check, Display the amount of fuel consumption, Activate beep sound, One press to close all windows, Flash all brake lights during emergency braking, Make turn signal light and rear fog light alternatively flash, Activate & deactivate daytime running lights …
Please note that this may NOT be available for the vehicle that hasn’t got the feature in its configuration. Check the "cheat sheet" for your car first.
- Disable annoying functions like auto start & stop etc. to improve the driving experience.
- Successfully setup new actuators so the vehicle systems can work in harmony together.
- Fix complex E/CU-controlled issues like low fuel efficiency, mysterious power loss, unknown fault in mechanical parts …
You can use this Autel MaxiCom scanner to do the E/CU Co/ding online or offline, depending on the vehicle’s specifics (make, model, and year)
- Offline Co/ding – need to manually input the E/CU Co/ding values. Compatible with VW, Audi, Skoda, VW-CV, Bentley, Bugatti, LT3, Opel, Vauxhall, Mazda, Jaguar, Ford …
- Online Co/ding – the online server calculates and sends the E/CU Co/ding values. Compatible with BMW, Porsche, VW, Nissan, Infiniti, Nissan-GTR, Hyundai …
OE-Level All Systems Diagnostics
This all-system Autel MaxiCom diagnostic tool MK906 Pro can get in-depth access to all available vehicle components, including the Body, Powertrain, Network, Chassis, and others. You can scan all E/CUs thoroughly to easily locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs:
- E/CU Information – get the E/CU information in detail so to find the matched auto part’s replacement.
- Read & Erase Codes – display the detailed DTCs from the vehicle control module, and erase them to reset kinds of dashboard lights.
- Live Data – display E/CU live data in text, graph, analog or digital gauge for easy data review and analysis.
Bi-directional MaxiCom Diagnostic Scanner
Want to evaluate a vehicle’s health at a glance? Activate the vehicle’s mechanical and electronic components directly from this Autel MaxiCom diagnostic scan tool. Its active testing (bi-directional control) can help you quickly figure out whether a specific subsystem goes well, without checking its functional status by tearing a bunch of auto parts apart.
- For Example – Turn on/off the radiator fan, lights, sound horn, fuel pump, etc. • Modulate the throttle • Open/close windows • Operate mirrors • Test the device acceleration, oil pressure control, vehicle level position, inlet & outlet valve, open brakes, wheel speed sensor supply, parking brake, among many others.
- Vary by manufacturer, year, and model. Only available tests will be displayed in the menu.
10+ High-End Advanced Functions
MK906P is the PRO Version of the Autel MaxiCom scanner, designed to put the highest professional standard and more advanced auto technology right into your hand. The following 10+ high-end functions prove this pro-level MaxiCom diagnostic scanner will be highly beneficial for your business:
- Component Matching – easily rematch E/CU (control module unit) after the replacement. Compatible with VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Ford, Opel, Mazda, Chrysler, Jeep, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mitsubishi …
- VAG Guided Functions – save your manual input of the SE/CUrity Access Code & Channel Number for successful matching/calibration; and to make basic settings. Compatible with VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat …
- Anti-theft IMMO Service – disable the lost vehicle keys and add new keys for 3.5th gen. VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat etc., and most Asian cars with low-level antitheft systems.
- Power Balance – effectively identify the less productive cylinder. Compatible with Chrysler (Cylinder balance test), GM, Ford …
- Activate Hidden Functions – make personal settings to upgrade car performance. Compatible with VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Jeep, Fiat (seatbelt warning sounds), Peugeot (customer personalization), Citroen (customer personalization), Nissan (3-time flasher setting) …
- Online Account Login Service – compatible with VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat ...
- Many more are coming soon.
Excellent Coverage of 99% Cars
When choosing an OBD2 scanner or diagnostic scan tool, the most important consideration is how compatible it is with different vehicles. This Autel MaxiCom diagnostic scan tool can work with as many vehicles and car manufacturer companies as possible even the new models with CAN FD, DoIP protocols:
- 150+ Car Brands – from Mercedes Benz, BMW to Land Rover, this MaxiCom scan tool gets you fully covered. Welcome to reach us anytime for the compatible car list.
- 10,000+ Car Models – a very impressive total. You won’t need to buy another car scanner to diagnose a particular car model.
- 1996-2022 Manufactured in US, EU & Asian Worldwide – making this MaxiCom diagnostic scanner ideal for mechanics in repair workshops to deal with even the most recent cars.
- CAN FD, DoIP, KWP, CAN, UDS, OBDII Protocols Compatible – rarely seen in standard automotive diagnostic scanners on the market. Autel has kept this 2022-version MaxiCom diagnostic scan tool current to take care of increasingly complex car issues.
- 13 Languages Menu – Simply set the menu to the language you understand better: English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, or Italian.
Ultra-Fast Top Settings
- Android 10.0 OS – a mature and highly-refined system for ever smoother operation.
- 8-Core Qualcomm 660 Processor – much higher GPU frequency + CPU speed, yet with lower power consumption.
- 4G/128G Memory – enough storage space to handle more files and clients’ data.
- 8”, 1920*1200 Screen – a large, crisp, color screen, with an intuitive user interface to easily get where you want to go.
- 2.4 & 5 GHz Wi-Fi – dual wireless connection ensures solid information transmission.
- 16M (Rear + Front) Camera – easy to capture repair parts and share them for extra help.
- 11600mAh Battery – can run for 8+ continuous hours before requiring a recharge.
Pre & Post Scan + Wi-Fi Print
This Autel MaxiCom diagnostic scan tool can 1) Pre-scan: to create pre-repair diagnostic reports for more efficient repair plan; 2) Post-scan: to check if additional DTCs have been generated during the repair. 3) Wi-Fi Print: allows you to print diagnostic data conveniently from any corner of the room, provided there is a stable and solid Wi-Fi connection.
Expand Features with Service Tools
This MaxiCom scan tool also can expand features by working with 1) the Autel automotive oscilloscope MP408 to perform electronic circuit testing and monitor signal activity; 2) the Autel digital inspection camera MV105/MV108 to have the close-up inspection in hard-to-access areas; 3) the Autel battery tester BT506 to get effective vehicle battery system analysis.
3 Easy Ways to Get VIN Data
Unlike many diagnostic tools on the market today, this smart Autel MaxiCOM car scanner can automatically read and store vehicle’s VIN number, saving your manual data input. Also, it can read the VIN info via scanning either a license plate, or a barcode. This saves a lot of time, without it you have to do loads of vehicle research.
No More Hard-to-Repair Cars
Getting stuck on a vehicle problem? Interact with worldwide Autel users on MaxiFix community and access massive repair tips. In addition, this Autel automotive MaxiCOM diagnostic scan tool has the cloud sharing of the diagnostic reports. You can check the detailed reports in PDF format anytime, anywhere, and share them to get remote consultation and expert advice.