Make TPMS Programming Easier - Generation TPMS Tool
Autel TPMS sensor programming tool TS508WF can clone the OE sensors ID to any of the Autel MX-Sensors. Universal 315MHz + 433MHz Autel MX-Sensors (Metal Stem) offer the highest model vehicle coverage, which covers 99% of all OE sensors on the market and is 100% ID clone-able with no sensor re-learn required.
No matter for DIYers who are enthusiastic about fixing sensor change issues by themselves or for local tire repair shops that want to win more business, this TPMS tool kit is a perfect choice to consider.
4 Programming Methods:
The features of OBD connection and multiple programming methods allow users to choose the most suitable and handiest way to program their MX-Sensors. Each programming method has clear and understandable onscreen guidance to help you finish the procedures.
- Copy by OBD: This function allows users to write the saved sensor information in the ECU into MX-Sensor
- Copy by Activation: This function allows the user to bypass OBD II and automatically write in the retrieved original sensor data to the MX-Sensor. It is used after the original sensor is triggered.
- Copy by Manual Input: This function is used to manually input the original or random sensor ID and program it to the new MX-Sensor.
- Auto Create 1-16 Sensors: This function is used to auto-create new unique ID(s) into 1-16 MX-Sensor(s). Since the ID created are random and differs from the OE sensor ID, the relearn process is needed after the programming.
Autel ts508WF review the results are excellent.
New Generation TPMS Tool
Relearn All-brand TPMS Sensors
Autel tire pressure sensor tool offers guiding procedures to make the ECU relearn the replaced sensors different from the OE sensor info stored in the ECU and finish the rematch process. The relearn guidance is customized according to specific vehicle models. The relearn procedures can be roughly concluded into 3 general methods:
3 General Relearning Methods:
- Stationary Relearn: This function requires the vehicle to be placed in the “Learn Mode”.
- Automatic Relearn: For some vehicles, you can drive your car to finish the relearning.
- OBD Relearn: This function allows the TS508WF
- to directly write the TPMS sensor IDs to the TPMS module.
- (The specific relearn procedure can be checked in the user manual)
1000+ Specific Relearning Procedures:
- Instead of display general and obscure guidance, TS508WF can auto-detect the vehicle’s info and provide users with the specific and corresponding relearn guidance, which is up to 1000+ vehicles.
- TS508WF can be used to relearn 99% of the replaced sensors, the update function enables users to update the software in time to match the latest vehicles, which makes it the ultimate tool for tire repair shops to process relearning.
TS508WF cloneable tpms sensors,Quickly solve sensor problems. Reads tpms sensor status and detects known tpms sensors. It is an ecu sensor with built-in tire pressure monitoring system.
2 TPMS Modes: Quick Mode & Advanced Mode
TS508WF tpms tool diagnostic scanning tool has 2 TPMS modes: Quick Mode and Advanced Mode to suit users’ needs in different dimensions. You can choose the proper mode based on your diagnostic or service needs.
TS508WF Quick Mode Offers Basic Functions
- Designed for the consumer, quick mode provides the basic indicators. It lets you read, program all the sensors with clear diagnostic readouts. You can also use it to quickly scan sensor health status saving you up to 100 in service costs.
Use Advanced Mode for Professional and Complex Troubleshooting
- The advanced mode is designed for professional mechanics or power users. It gives you complete control over the entire sensor network and provides you with all the TPMS services which include TPMS Diagnose, Program Sensor, Position Relearn, and Information (OE and MX-Sensor data and vehicle OBDII port location diagram).
- In advanced mode, the Autel MaxiTPMS TS508WF gives you a more complete diagnostic tire check than Quick mode while letting you clone sensor configuration and reprogram the sensors to test for specific thresholds.
Professional TPMS Diagnostics, Turn off MLF in 1 second
Autel OBD2 diagnostic scanner TS508WF allows do-it-yourself (DIY) enthusiasts and professional mechanics to diagnose tire pressure issues and related safety issues.
- You can trigger or activate the sensors and overview the sensor data such as position, sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, and battery level of the activated sensors to monitor and examine tire-related parameters and determine the health status. Keep the routine to check TPMS ensures safe driving.
View & Clear DTCs Easily:
- The onscreen guidance will guide you to view TPMS related DTCs. Once you fix the issue, you can use the TS508WF to directly erase the DTCs from your vehicle. TS508 will automatically re-check the ECU to ensure all DTCs have been deleted and turn off the light in just a second. This is a time-saving feature for both personal car owners and tire shop technicians.