Autel MaxiVideo MV108 is a digital inspection camera designed to detect vehicle difficult-to-reach areas such as engine cylinders. It provides crystal clear images and works with most MaxiSys tablets.
Are you tired of not being able to see those hard-to-reach areas of your vehicle? Look no further than the Autel MaxiVideo MV108 digital inspection camera. This specialized camera is perfect for up-close visual inspections in confined areas, such as engine cylinders and small part inspections.
One of the key features of the Autel MaxiVideo MV108 is its removable image head cable, which connects to the tool when performing digital inspections for image and video viewing. The MV108 can work with most MaxiSys tablets, such as Maxisys Ultra, Maxisys Ultra Lite, MaxiSys Elite II, MaxiCOM MK908P, MK908, MS906BT, MK906BT, MS906TS, MS906 PRO, MK906 PRO, MK906 PRO-TS, MS908S Pro, to get optical image evaluation, detection, and diagnosis.
This digital inspection camera is super bright, thanks to its high-resolution LED lights that provide crystal clear images. With its 8.5mm imager and white LED lights surrounding the inspection areas, the Autel MaxiVideo MV108 is perfect for inspecting most spark plug holes.
The MV108's cable is long and flexible enough to stay in position perfectly, making it ideal for working around the vehicle. Additionally, this camera comes with three practical head accessories (Magnet, Hood, Mirror) designed to deal with any unexpected and tricky events.
Invest in the Autel MaxiVideo MV108 digital inspection camera and make those hard-to-see areas a thing of the past. Get a closer look and diagnose problems efficiently with this powerful tool.
- White LED lights to illuminate the inspection areas.
- Small diameter allows it to be used in the tight spaces.
- Wonderful for up-close visual inspections in confined areas, such as engine cylinders and small part inspections.
- Powerful and perfect for inspecting most spark plug holes.
- Super bright LED and high resolution provide crystal clear images.
Digital Inspection Camera with Three Easily Detachable Parts
1. Removable Imager Head Cable connects to the tool when performing digital inspections for image and video viewing;
2. Handgrip is an ergonomically designed handle for comfortable grips and agile operation;
3. USB Cable connects the Digital Inspection Camera to MaxiSys tablet or PC for data analyzing.
|Optimal Viewing Distance||MV105：3/8" to 12" (0.95cm to 30cm)
MV108: 1" to 14" (2.54cm to 35.56cm)
|Image Capture||MV105 (320 x 240)
|Image Head||MV105: 5.5mm (0.22") MV108: 8.5mm (0.33")|
|Operating Temperature||Main Unit: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Cable: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 75°C (-4°F to 167°F)|
|Waterproof||Imager head and cable to 1m(3’)|
|Weight||0.3kg with 8.5mm diameter imager head
0.2kg with 5.5mm diameter imager head
|Compliance||FCC (EMC), CE (EMC and LVD)|
NOTE: The power of MaxiVideo inspection camera is directly supplied by the USB port, and no external power source is needed.
1. Removable Imager Head Cable – connects to the tool when performing digital inspections for image and video viewing
2. Handgrip – ergonomically designed handle for comfortable grips and agile operation
3. USB Cable – connects the Digital Inspection Camera to MaxiSys tablet
- 1pc x Magnet
- 1pc x Mirror
- 1pc x Hook