- [Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensor combines 315MHz+433MHz Frequency]: Autel 2 in 1 MX-Sensor builds to match or exceed OEM sensors are 100% ID clone-able with no relearn required when it's cloned with original sensor ID and put in the same position, coverage the solution with 98% model vehicles from Autel wireless programming tool. Superior battery life and stability high performance for a period of 24 months or 24,000 miles. Guaranteed with SAE industry standard J1205/J1206 testing.
- [Upgraded Version Compared with Other General Tire Sensors]: The Autel new MX-Sensor with interchangeable rubber and metal valves to replace 98% of OE sensors with only 1-Sensor types. The exclusive 15°-30° Angle Adjustable design Screw-in rubber/matal valve to be interchangeable easily, which minimizes installation time and provides a quick and simple assembly. Only 11 gram weight light and superior battery power means it's more durable and longer than most sensors' life and replacement value.
- [Extensive Coverage of 98% US/Asian/European Vehicles]: An easy-to-use and cost-effective necessity for any shop performing TPMS repairs, MX-Sensor TPS218 eliminates the needs for distributors to equip with hundreds of sensors to fulfill shop orders. Provides ECU Information of MX-Sensor TPS218 ID,volt,tire pressure,temperature,battery,position,frequency,Hardware/Software Ver.
- [Autel Programmable Universal TPMS Sensor for OEM Replacement with Wireless programming Tool]: Autel is the only manufacturer to produce both TPMS sensors and easy-to-use tools to offer complete OEM TPMS solution. Maximum sensor signal strength to program up to 16 MX-Sensors wirelessly, replace the faulty or low battery life or invalid OE/MX/Other sensors.(Highly Recommend Auteltech MaxiTPMS TS508 to program MX-Sensor, search "..." to purchase)
Autel MX-Sensor TPS218 New Generation 2in1 315MHz+433MHz Tire Sensor for all 98% OE Tire Replacement
Autel Programmable Universal TPMS MX-Sensor TPS218 New Generation 100% ID Clone-able with No Relearn Required (Metal & Rubber Screw-in Valve)
- Autel MX-Sensor combines both 315MHz+433MHz frequencies into one TPMS sensor with the highest industry vehicle coverage. The exclusive MX-Sensor patented screw release valve stem design, allows rubber/metal valve stems to flex the angle(normally use the maximum angle of 30°), without requiring a tool for sensor head fitting. Built to match or exceed OEM sensors in frequency strength and durability, MX-Sensors are 100% ID clone-able with no relearn required and offer latest model vehicle coverage because they quickly update with an Autel wireless programming tool.
- 2 IN 1 FEATURE: Only 1 Sensor to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle to lower repair cost and to have higher install efficiency with no relearn required. The MX-Sensor is 100% cloneable with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
- 98% COVERAGE: Featuring the latest and most comprehensive coverage of 98% OE sensors on the market, and up to 90% of North American, European and Asian vehicles, it nearly fits all types of wheels on the road.
- EASY TO USE: The maximum sensor signal strength allows sensors to be easily programmed wirelessly even when they have already been mounted to the wheel. Moreover, the unique PRESS release valve design makes the manual sensor replacement much easier.
- SOLID & DURABLE: Equipped with an automotive grade battery, a replaceable metal/rubber valve stem to withstand cold, hot and resistance corrosion, and a high-precision air valve to prevent air leakage, this sensor ensures superior stability and performance.
- Service: MX-Sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of 24months or for 24,000miles. Each sensor is marked with a series number to track the sensor quality from the factory to ensure that only the highest quality parts are installed.
Autel MX-Sensor for OE Tire Replacement
About Autel MX-Sensor TPS218 Solution
- Autel is one of the automotive manufacturers and suppliers of professional diagnostic tools and comprehensive TPMS solutions in the automotive aftermarket.
- Since our foundation, we have been committed to creating maximum long-term value to customers worldwide by providing quality-assured, easy-to-use, cost-effective and innovative products.
- Autel MX-Sensor: An Excellent Tire Sensor for TPMS..
Technical Specifications of the Autel MX-Sensor TPS218 Tire Sensor (315MHz+433MHz)
Complete Tire Pressure Monitoring System Solution
Autel is the only manufacturer to produce both TPMS sensors and easy-to-use TPMS tools to offer a truly complete TPMS solution.
- Most Current Vehicle Coverage
- More Compatible Tools & Sensors
- Easiest To Use Tool Navigation
- Quicker TPMS Repairs & Service
- Screw Release(flexible angle)
- 98% Vehicles Coverage
- Max Signal Strength
- SAE Strandard
- Low Weight
- Battery Reliability
Autel MX-Sensor TPS218 Maximum Signal Strength Wireless Programming
- The extraordinary sensor signal strength allows AUTEL MX-Sensor to be easily programmed wirelessly even when the sensors have already been mounted to the wheel.
- With strong signal strength, now up to 16 Sensors can be programmed in one session with AUTEL latest TPMS tools. AUTEL MX-Sensor is 100% clone-able.
- No relearn is required when the MX-Sensor is cloned with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
98% Vehicles Coverage
Autel MX-Sensor TPS218 Specifications Details
|Battery Life:||4-6 years|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +125°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40°C to +35°C|
|Temperature Reading Range:||-40°C to +125°C|
|Temperature Reading Accuracy:||±5°C|
|Operating Frequency:||315 MHz / 433 MHz|
|Pressure Monitoring Range:||0 to 800 kPa|
|Pressure Reading Accuracy:||±10 kPa|
|G Sensor Reading Accuracy:||±15%|
|Transmission Power:||5-8 dBm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||42.4 mm x 24.1 mm x 16 mm|
|Weight (Without Valve):||11g|